Friday, May 9, 2014

SCHWINN PRELUDE ROAD BIKE REVIEWS

In this review I will be writing about the Schwinn Prelude Road Bike. This bike is my commuting bike, I use it to go to work everyday and its not an easy ride. So far this bike has gotten the job done and then some, I’m especially pleased with this as well as the cheap price tag. I’ve had this bike for over a year now and it held up very well.



The Schwinn Prelude Road Bike is very light weight. The wheel have no seems unlike many other bikes that go for the same price rang. The seat is also very comfortable, usually I have to change the seats out of my bikes because I’m very particular but no with this bike. Something I don’t like that much is that this bike is 7 speed rather than 8 speed, even though this bike is still similar to other bikes that are much more expensive.
In my opinion this bike is an all around good bike and a good buy. You can easily find bikes that are more expensive and less expensive but for your money I feel like the Schwinn Prelude comes with everything you need and then some. I recommend it to everyone.


Road Bike Specifications

  • Size: 55 inches
  • Wheel Size: 700c
  • 14-speed drivetrain
  • Schwinn Aluminum Drop Bar Road Frame
  • Crank: Schwinn Approved Alloy 42/52-tooth Road
  • Bottom Bracket: Sealed with Ball Bottom Bracket System
  • Derailleur: Road Double
  • Shifters: Shimano A050 Bar Mounted
  • Chain: KMC Z-51, Black
  • Rims: Schwinn Alloy x 36-hole
  • Rim Size: 700C
  • Hubs: QR Alloy 36-hole
  • Spokes: 14-gram Black
  • Tires: Schwinn 700 x 25c Road
  • Pedals: Road with Toe Clip and Strap
  • Brakes: Dual Pivot Road
  • Brake Levers: Alloy Road
  • Handlebar: Road Shallow Drop
  • Stem: Schwinn Road Ahead
  • Headset: 1 1/8-inch threadless
  • Grips: Color Matched Foam Wrap
  • Saddle: Schwinn Padded Road
  • Seatpost: 27.2 Alloy
  • Color Matched Parts
  • Clear Coated Paint and Graphics
  • Toe Clips and Straps
  • Kickstand
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment